Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Wow! I'm Blogging!!!

Ok. I did it! I actually started a Blog! I'm so excited I don't even know what to write!
Thanks Jen for letting me know how easy this was to do!

I'm watching American Idol. Praying that Sanjay goes HOME! In the mean time, I'll tell you about me.

I met my Mr. Right (Russ) in January 2003. Got engaged in August 2004 and married him in July 2005. We had some bumps in the road, but we made it through. One big stress is this whole TTC business. We really thought we would be pregnant pretty quick after we got married (since we used to go at it like bunnies), but to our surprise............not so!!
We tried for a year. And I mean TRIED!!! I took my temps, I took OPK's, we BD like mad and still NO BFP. After a year, we started the fertility testing. All tests were coming back good until the Mucus Test! This test requires you to have Sex and then go to the Dr (right before ovulation) so they can see how the sperm interact with the mucus. Well, guess what????? Not so Good! All the sperm.........DEAD! I was convinced that I had Anti-Sperm Anti-Bodies. However, we've since went to REACH fertility Clinic in Charlotte, NC. During our Appointment, Dr.Crain since I do not have Anti-bodies (well, he assumes since it's so rare), however, since I'm a non-believer, I asked for a test! They took 9 Vials of blood from me and 5 from Russ (my husband), testing a variety of things. We'll get the results on April 12. Also, we'll get the results from Russ's 2nd sperm analysis and African Frog penetration test(yes, it is what it sounds like). So, we're in the waiting game. But! I'm hopeful! I have no doubt that I'll get my baby. It's just going to take a litte time.

Well I was typing this, I just found out that STUPID SANJAYA is NOT going home! I'm pissed. He freakin' sucks!!! Stupid America Voters!!!

I'm so annoyed now. I can't even type anymore! I think I need to go vent. Maybe I'll go get me some to make me feel better!!

Love and Baby Dust!!!

2 comments:

Dagny said...

Yay!!! You are blogging!!!!!

And I am sorry that guy didnt' get sent home, I am sure he deserved it! ;)

Dagny said...

And I am waiting for another post!!!!!!!!! :)