Thursday, March 22, 2007

Twice is Nice!

So Russ came back home from his business trip last night and we had "Relations" TWICE! That has not happened since our Honeymoon!! It was great. I'm so loving our relationship right now. I feel like we just started dating. It's such an amazing feeling! I haven't even thought much about the whole infertility thing. I don't think I've been this relaxed and calm in over a year. Its nice. I think Russ is liking it too.

Today started out as a normal day. Went to work and was having a good day! I was at work (all by myself) at around 3:50pm or so, I heard all sorts of sirens. At first, didn't think much of it,but then they sounded really close. I got up and looked out the door and that's when I saw a whole BUNCH of police cars screeching up our street with lights and sirens. I don't really work in a nice area. It's not terrible, but it's not nice either. It sort of freaked me out. About 5 minutes later, the police came back down the road, no lights and sirens. So, I figured it was some sort of false alarm. Well, when I went back and checked a 5-10 minutes later, I noticed that there were a bunch of cop cars driving up and down my road and the surrounding roads. Then I realized they were looking for someone. Well, I watch a LOT of Law & Order and Without a Trace, so my ass got the hell out of there! With a quickness!!! I don't know what was going on, but I wasn't sticking around to find out. The good news is I didn't hear any gun shots!

I'm at home now safe and sound! Waiting on Russ to get home. He's out hitting some golf balls. He's a golf addict. He's been working a lot lately and hasn't had much time to golf. It's a good stress reliever for him and it keeps him in shape and looking all sorts of HOT! So, I encourage him to golf as much as he can.

Well, I suppose I should find myself some dinner and get ready for Grey's Anatomy!

No comments: