Saturday, March 24, 2007

Girls Night Out

Last night my Mom, Sister, and I went to see a play in Salisbury. My mom buys us season passes every year and it's the on thing that the 3 of us do together. Last nights play was "Midsummers Nights Dream, The Disco". It was great. I never read mid summers night dream, so I wasn't really all that excited about the play, but it ended up being really good. It was basically a musical with disco music and they did a really great job. However, I decied that I've watched too much American Idol because in my head I was critisizing the singers.
After the play you could stay and dance on stage that they had made into a dance floor however, we chose not to. We went back to the Elks Lodge and had a drink and then I came home.

I figured out who the police were looking for the other day when they were swarming around the neighborhhod the other day. There was a 13 year old girl that was shot and killed las t week sometime. She was not the target, just caught in the crossfire. Anyway they had arrested a kid earlier in the week for the murder but now they have arrested 5 more people in connection with it. I believe they were looking for 1 or more of the suspects that day. I can't be for sure, but thats the only thing that happened that day, so it would make since.
Glad I got the hell out of there!!!
http://www.salisburypost.com/breaking/288488072733267.php

Today I'm going to CLEAN. I'm so glad that our bowling league is over. I had a lot of fun bowling, but it was smack dab in the middle of Saturday (2pm-5pm) and it just messed up my whole day. I do have a bowling tournament tomorrow, but that leaves me ALL DAY to clean and do my laundry. Then tonight The Color Purple is on oxygen. I'm so excited. That is one of my favorite movies. I have set the DVR to record it. I think Russ likes it to. Wonder if he'll watch it with me. Doubt it. But it would be nice if he did.

Well, I'm off to throw a load in the wash and start cleaning. Have a Great Day!

2 comments:

decemberbaby said...

Woot! I am so glad you're blogging! If you want me to add you to my blogroll, drop me a comment. K?

decemberbaby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.