Sunday, January 6, 2008

Wierd Dreams

Last night I had the strangest dream. Usually, I don't even remeber my dreams. The ones I do remember are ALWAYS about a tornado or a plane dropping out the sky and exploding 100ft from me (these started after 9/11).
Anyway, last night I had this very long dream and it did NOT involve a tornado or an exploding plane.It started out that we were at our new fertility clinic. We were waiting in the lobby to see the dr. The dr came out and asked if she could see me in her office. So I went in there and she did a breast exam on me and "hmmmm that's what I thought". She said you have some lumps and we'll need to do a biopsy. Well, in my dream, i wasn't freaked out about it being cancer. I told her that my mom used to get cysts all the time and I'm sure that's all it was. Well, she looked concerned and said I'll get you the test results as soon as possible. Well, then in my dream Russ and I were just waiting and waiting for the results. In my head was making myself believe that they were just cysts, but I was kind of scared of what if it wasn't. What if it was cancer.Anyway, the Dr went to some other office and forgot about us. So Russ and I drove to the other office and waited longer, then I woke up. So I have no idea if I had cancer or cysts. This was so odd. I never dream things like this.
I do think I know where it comes from tho. Ever since I've been on this Femara (which by the way is a breast cancer medicine) my boobs have been extremely sore during the 2ww and they feel really wierd. Like if I press on them, they don't feel right. They feel hard and lumpy. However, a day or two before AF shows, they go right back to normal. So I think this is where the dream came from. Freaked me out though. I don't like dreaming of stuff like that. It seemed so real.

On to other news. I got all the Christmas decorations down outside and inside. Well, alll but the snowflakes hanging from the roof. Russ will have to do those. I don't like ladders. After I got all the decorations down, I spent 4 hours cleaning my house from top to bottom. Scrubbing EVERYTHING.Feels so good to have my house back. And no Major decorating until OCTOBER!!!! Woo Hoo!!!Well, need to get ready to watch Desperate Housewives!! Have a good night!

No comments: