Tuesday, January 8, 2008

She Quit!!

My assistant quit!!!

YAY! Now I don't have to fire her. She was really bad. Couldn't remember crap. Always on personal calls, always late. Always wanting time off. It was crazy. The problem was that she was a member of the Elks lodge and a friend of my parents. Well not really a friend, but they see her around a lot. So even though they said I should fire her, I felt bad. So I just put up with it. Well she's getting a divorce and needed a full time job so she quit!!!She tried to give me a notice, but I told her don't worry about it. She's only working tomorrow to help me clear some things up and then I'm on my own.I'm not hiring anyone else. I'll just do the job myself. If I stay organized and caught up, it will be a piece of cake. I may have to work a few Saturdays, but that's ok. Also, not sure if I'll ever get a vacation again.

I had my last Thereapy appointment last night. It was great. I always leave there feeling so good. She was supposed to Hypnotize (sp?) me and record it to listen too when I get stressed. However, we started talking about Russ. He's been a real bear lately and so we talked about how to deal with his moods. She gave me some really good techniques to use. According to her, I have a very imaginative mind and I can use it to my advantage. The techniques she showed me are easy and we practiced some of them. She said I could use them anytime for any problem really. I told her that I thought the program was a little wierd when she first told me about it, but I thanked her for getting me out of my funk and teaching me how to use my mind!!

My IVF consult is in TWO DAYS!!! I can't wait to have a plan. Realistically, I figure we won't actually do the IVF for a 2-3 months. By the time we do all the tests we'll have to do to be accepted into the shared risk program and then if I have to go on the pill or anything, who knows. But that's ok. I'm taking it one appt at a time. Right now I'm concentrating on Thursday and getting our time line started.Tonight Russ and I are watching Johnny Dangerously! I love that movie. I haven't seen it in years, but I love it. I thought of it the other day and ordered it off Amazon.com and I got it today so we are watching it tonight. I also ordered 4 more books. The next 4 in the J.D. Robb series. I'm waiting for them to get here. I really need them since there is NOTHING on TV. I know they shipped, so hopefully they'll be here this week. Well, I guess thats enough of an update for now.

More tomorrow!!!

Have a great night!!

1 comment:

Sandi D said...

Yea your appt.'s today. Best of Luck, I can't wait to hear how things went. Glad your that assistant won't be causing you any more headaches. ;)