Monday, October 1, 2007

Vacation Pics

OK! Here are the pics! Now, let me tell you, this took forever to upload, so they are not in any paticular order. I did not feel like rearranging them. So, here they are!!!!

Here is Russ & Jeramy golfing. I realize it looks like Russ is about to drive a golf ball in Jeramy's ass, but really he was just doing a practice swing;)

Here is Russ posing with a Big Fish at the Marsh


Here is Russ and Jeramy playing Shuffleboard. My new FAVORITE game.

Here is me and Russ playing shuffleboard




Cute Seagull


Scenic Picture of the Marsh Walk



Russ & Jeramy Golfing

Hanging out before Dinner


Our Fridge the first night. We had no room for food,so we had to go OUT to dinner


Pretty Flower

Hungry Fish at the Boardwalk

Crabs some Lady and her Father Caught at the Marsh Walk
Hanging Out again before Dinner

Me and Russ at the Marsh Walk

Joe & Robin


Karen & Jeramy

Karen & Robin

Joe, Jeramy, and Russ
View from our Condo



5 comments:

Erin said...

Oh my God!!! That refrigerator!!! You would think you guys were on spring break! I love it. Looks like you guys had a great time!

Laura said...

Looks like you guys had a BLAST!!!!!!! You drunken crazy shuffleboaders you!!

Oh and Barb.......Thats a seagull....not a pigeon! LMAO!!

Dagny said...

LMFAO@drunken crazy shuffleboarders.......

Looks like you had so much fun!! And that makes me happy!!!

Sandi D said...

It looked like you guys had alot of fun!!! And man that fridge is packed... hehehe. So glad you had a great time. :)

Erin said...

Looks like so much fun!!! I love the fridge picture.... It shows what the priorities were!!! LOL

My favorite is the one of you before dinner hanging your head over the chair!! You are so darn cute!!
Barb, you are beautiful!! Perfect!