Sunday, October 28, 2007

A little bit busy!

This weekend was very Busy!

Russ is in NY hunting, and my parents and sister are out of town at an Elks Lodge Convention (geeks!). Anyway, that meant I got Kayla (my niece) for the weekend. I had no idea a six year old could wear my ass out, but she did! Not her really, just everything we did. I made a lot of plans for us.
Friday Night:
We went to walmart to get some games to play later and some pumpkins to paint. Then we went to see my friend Sarah and her twins. Kayla just adored them. Cole was a little fussy and Bryce was his normal calm happy self. I asked if Kayla wanted to help me steal Cole, she no, lets take Bryce, he's quieter. LOL! She's a smart girl!

After we left Sarah's, we went to Mr. Ghatti's (a pizza buffet aimed at kids). The food is usually horrible, but it was pretty good this time. It only cost $3 because I had a coupon for a free adult buffett and Kayla is only 6, so she ate for $3. Nice! They have a big game room in the back, so of course I dropped $10 there. But hey, $3 for dinner, I had no problem giving her $10 for games!

After dinner we went home and painted pumpkins and played Connect 4. She kicked my ASS! Like 6 times! I won once. I've never been good at that stupid game!
Saturday:
We got up, watched a movie and then I cleaned the kitchen while she played Webkins on the computer. After that we went to Lunch at McDonalds. Not nearly as cheap as our Mr. Ghatti's, but not bad. Then we went to the Halloween festivle in Salisbury. They have a bunch of games kids can play and they get candy each time. Then you walk around Down Town Salisbury and all the little shops hand out candy. She got a ton of candy. She doesnt' even eat candy! Then she played in the bouncy room. Here are some pics............









After our fun day out, we got home and had dinner. Then we played Uno Attack! I kicked HER butt on that. We had fun though. We got addicted to it and played for about 1 1/2 hours.
Then she took a bath and we went to bed.
Sunday:
Got up and took Kayla back to her moms and headed to Reach for my bloodwork and Ultra sound. My largest follicle was 13mm. Not nearly big enough. They need to be 22-24mm. The dr thought maybe I alread ovulated, however, I informed him that I don't normally ovulate until CD18-24, so he said looks like that's when it's going to happen again. So, now I'm waiting for them to call me to give me my next step. They have to check my bloodwork and then I"m assuming they'll send me for another ultra sound this week sometime.
So, it was basically a big waste of time.
Now I'm home doing laundry and waiting for Russ to come home. His plane gets in around 8:30pm and then he has about an hour drive home. So, I won't see him until late:(
Well, that's it for now!
I'll try to update more often. It's just been so busy, I haven't had much time.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Dagny said...

You busy girl!!
And Kayla is soooooo CUTE. Love her. And her costume!!!

As for your follies, would you like me to come down there and kick their asses? Cause I would do that for you.

xoxo

Laura said...

Sounds like you 2 had some fun!!

I'm not suprised a 6 year old beat you at connect four nor am I suprised that you got your payback by beating her at Uno..........LOL

Nicki BL said...

That's funny that a 6 year old kicked your ass. She's cute!

I think you did more during that weekend than I did with Brandon all year. LOL

Oh and yeah, Mr. Ghatti's Pizza SUCKS the big one. I hated that joint when I lived in Baton Rouge.