Thursday, October 4, 2007

5 YEARS!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Today was my 5 year Anniversary at Arch Tech. (My Dad's Company). Wow! Doesn't seem like I've been in NC that long. I love it here though. And I love working for my dad. It was a little hard the first couple years, but we've come along way.

Today when I came in there was a card on my Keyboard. It was a card from my Dad thanking me for 5 years. He wrote a really sweet message in it. Then he gave me a $300 bonus and another week of vacation. So now I have 4 weeks of paid vacation. I don't even use my 3 weeks now because Russ only has two weeks of vacation. However, I think I'm going to start taking some long weekends to help use it up.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I'm still waiting on AF to show up. I've still got sore BB's and cramping on and off. I'm sure she'll be here in about a week. I'm just so anxiousl to start TTC again it's making me crazy!! I just wish she'd get here already!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I saw a horrific accident today. A 21 year old guy ran a red light and smashed into a dump truck at about 55 MPH. I didn't see the actual accident. it happened in front of my bank and I was at the bank about 20 minutes after the accident. The truck was mutilated. You couldn't even tell it was a truck until they loaded it on the flat bed and I saw the tailgate (the only recognizable thing on the truck). It made me ill to see it. I felt so bad. It's amazing that a split second decision like that could end your life. I mean, I'm sure he was not thinking that he could die if he ran that red light. He was just thinking he didn't feel like stopping. It's so sad. I can't imagine what his family is going through. Not to mention how this will effect the Dump Truck driver. It wasn't his fault, but being involved in an accident that took a life could really mess you up.

Well, Greys Anatomy is starting!! I must go now! Have a Great Night!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Erin said...

I already told you what you can do with that extra vacation and $300. Buy a plane ticket and come and visit ME!!!

Sandi D said...

Sorry it's a day late but Congrats on your job and 5 years!!!!