Monday, October 8, 2007

Tastefully Simple

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Have you ever been to one of these parties??? OMG! They are GREAT!!!
First off, there is NO speeches. The consultant barely even speaks. The whole time, all she does is pass food around for you to try. And all you do is eat and chat.

The food is great. It's basically dips, breads, soups, and seasonings. And everything takes 2 or less ingredients. They have a Beer Bread that all you do is pour a can of beer in it and bake it!!! It's so good. It's sweet. They also have a potatoe soup and a rice soup both are DELICIOUS. Then, one thing that I thought I would NEVER like, Black Bean Salsa, I loved it!! She poured it over cream cheese and passed it around with crackers. OMG! it wsas great!!!

I spent $76!!! AND I booked party so I could get MORE!!

I think my favorite part of it was the fact that there were no speeches, no selling. The food sold itself so no need for the consultant to speak. It was so relaxing. It was just like a social get together with snacks!!

Anyway, I just wanted to pass that on. This is NOT like Candle parties and pampered chef parties so if you ever get an invite....................GO!! You won't regret it. Trust Me!!

2 comments:

Dagny said...

uhm, YUM????

I would like to attend your party Barb!!! Can I do it virtually? (but only if real food shows up here....heh)

Erin said...

I told you you would love it!!! I love their food and love the fact that it's all easy to prepare.

I'll go to your party too :-)