Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Wow! What a Day!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I woke up this morning and guess who showed up....................AF!!! Woo Hoo! I was so excited I was doing a happy dance in the shower!! Plus, I had NO cramps or anything. I thought this is great! Got to work around 8am and at 8:30, my lower back started killing me. Then around 9am, the cramps started. It hurt so bad I wanted to throw up. So, once my assistant came in at 10am, I went home. Took 3 tylenol put a heating pad on my belly and laid down for an hour or so. Felt good around 12, so I went back to work. Then I just got so tired. Like I could fall asleep right there. Around 4pm the cramps came back, so I'm home lying on my couch. I don't care though. I'll take the pain!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I emailed my RE nurse and told her my good news!! She called me in a prescription to walgreens for Femara. Then she ordered my Ovidrel and Crinone through her specialty pharmacy (cheaper, My insurance does not cover the Ovidrel). On Friday, I go for my bloodwork and Ultra sound. If everything looks good, I can start the Femara. Then I guess I'll get more ultrasounds to check out my follicles and then do a trigger shot when they get big. Then I'll use the crinone (progesterone creme). Wow! Yesterday I felt like I was stuck and not going anywhere with this getting pregnant thing and now I'm like holy crap, now I'm moving right along!!! It's crazy.

Well, I'm getting all crampy again. I need to lay down. Maybe I'll post more later.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: