Friday, September 21, 2007

I'm Off..................

To Myrtle Beach Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I probably will not be updateing for a week or so.

Before I left for my Vacation though , I just have some prayers to send out.

Melissa & Patty - I'm praying that you will get through the passing of Suzi. I pray that you two will be able to lean on each other and get each other through the loss of your beloved friend. I am so sorry that you both have to deal with the loss of such a wonderful friend and pray that you will find a way to turn this tragedy into something good. I love you both and I'm sending you both many hugs.

Jen - I'm so sorry that you are feeling so bad and I pray that you start to feel better soon. I love you lots and I'm looking forward to chatting again when you're ready.

Mamajenn - I am amazed at your strength lately. I can't imagin losing a son. And the fact that you lost a son and you have to greive for him, yet stay strong for your son and daughter that your still carrying is just too impossible for me to imagine. Yet you're doing it. Not only are you doing that, but your taking care of your two daugters you already have. I pray for you and your unborn babies everyday. Your strength is incredible and I just want you to know that I pray for you and your family daily.

Sandi & Ben - Congrats on your BFP. I keep you in my prayers everyday. I just know that this is your sticky baby. I pray that you have a nice and easy 9 months and I'm looking forward to seeing what two artists can produce. Love and Prayers coming your way!

Love and Prayers to ALL no my friends.

5 comments:

Sandi D said...

we're hoping you having a great trip. many hugs and can't wait to see all the pics when you return. :)

Dagny said...

I hope you had a wonderful trip.

xoxo

Erin said...

I know you're having a good trip! Miss you and can't wait til you're back. I'm sure you can.

Oh - and can you believe i actually updated my blog??? Shocker!!!

Talk to you tomorrow!

Love to you and Russ!

Erin said...

Miss you so much! I hope you are having a great time... Lots of love!!
Pchsluv

Laura said...

OK So we all know you are back and we DEMAND an update!!! I wanna see some Beach pics!!!!!!! Show me show me!!!!