Friday, October 19, 2007

SO EXCITING!!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


So, I went to my appointment this morning! Got the blood work done and the Internal Ultra sound. The Dr said my insides look FABULOUS!! And my blood work came back good. Which means tonight I get to start taking my Letrozole. OMG!! I'm taking Fertility meds. I've only wanted to do that for like a YEAR!!

So, I'll take this for the next 5 days. Then on Sunday, October 28th, I go back for more blood work and another Ultra Sound. Then they will probably tell me the size of my follicles and tell me when to do my trigger shot (the shot that pops the egg out!) and then I'll start progesterone creme. OMG! Seriously??? I HAVE A PLAN!!!! A PLAN!!! Did you hear me??? A FREAKING PLAN!!!! I am SO going to get pregnant!!!


Phew, I need to calm down. I'm crazy with excitement.

Ok, so Russ and I had a date night of a different kind! We decided to carve pumpkins together. It was really fun. I tried to take pictures, but my camera battery was dead:(

However, I did get some pics of the pumpkins when we finished. I took them with my camera phone, so they are not the greatest. But here they are.

This is Russ's Pumpkin:



























Here is my Pumpkin:

Well, I'm off to watch Friday Night Lights!!!
Hope you all have a good night!!!
Love & Baby Dust!!

3 comments:

Erin said...

LOVE the pumpkins! I am so impressed by yours and Russ's artistic abilities.

Laura said...

Good Job!!! Love the Punkins!!

So So Glad you have a plan! Feels good doesnt it!??

Dagny said...

HOly shit, those are some great pumpkins!!!!!!!