Friday, September 7, 2007

My Friend had Her Babies!!!

I know it's been awhile since I updated. But I'm having a rough week and I don't have a lot of "Positive" stuff to write about, so I decided to NOT subject you to my negativity.
However, today my friend Sarah had her twins. They are beautiful. I was so excited to see them. However, the minute I walked out of her room, I was in tears. I'm so happy for her. But I ache like I've never ached before. I've heard about babies being born on EB , but to see real babies, up close and personal, it was just really hard.

Anyway, back to the positive. Here is the info on Sarahs twins.

Jonathan Cole:

Born @ 1:03pm today.
6lbs 15oz
19" Long
Going by the name Cole

James Bryce:
Born @ 1:04pm Today
7lbs 2oz
19 1/2" Long
Going by the name Bryce

And here are some pics of them together:

I realize they look nothing alike. However, Cole looks just like his Daddy and Bryce looks just like his Mommy!! And can that girl Grow some Babies or WHAT???? Those are some BIG boys for being twins!!!
Congrats Sarah and Jonathan!! Your Boys are Gorgeous!!!
Well that's it for me tonight.
More this weekend!!
Love & Baby Dust!!!

2 comments:

Sandi D said...

awe they're very cute.

you're such a great friend for going to see them. i'm sorry it put you in tear though. your time will be here before you know it.

many hugs
xoxo
:) sandi

Dagny said...

They are gorgeous.

And it would totally make me cry too, no doubt about it.

(((hug)))