Saturday, September 15, 2007

I'm Sick...............

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I caught school cooties from my neice Kayla. I started coming down with it Thursday. The whole dry itchy throat. Then Friday, I was so out of it, I had to leave work at 11pm and I just came home and slept all day.
Today I still feel like crap. However, I was well enough to get all the laundry done and the kitchen clean. Tomorrow I'll have to do the rest of the house.

Speaking of my niece. Right now I take her to school every morning (hence how she passed her cooties to me) since my sister has to go to work at 6:45am. However, she just got a new job as director of a home health care agency and her hours will be 8-5 which means...................no more morning Kayla for me. This makes me sad.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket I love having her every morning. So as of October 15th, I'm all by myslef in the mornings.

Well, that's it for now. Time for more medicine and relaxation.

No comments: