Saturday, September 8, 2007

Such a Great Night

Russ and I had such a GREAT night last night! We sat outside and talked or HOURS! We talked about all sorts of stuff. We have not just sat and talked in forever. It was so nice. Then of course we had great sexPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
We did not get to sleep until 3:00am!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I had to go to work at 9am. I didn't want to go, but I'm so behind. The only way to get caught up is to go in on Saturday when I have no interruptions. I worked from 9am-4pm. It was a long Saturday.

I was supposed to go the hospital to see Sarah and the boys, but I just couldn't do it.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It was so hard yesterday. I know that it will get easier. I know that my turn will come. I know that it's ridiculous to feel so jealous. But I can't help it. It hurts. I'm going to go up tomorrow and hang out for awhile with her.

I came home and did some Laundry and Cleaned the house. Now i'm just chilling out! I'm so tired I can barely keep my eyes open.

Well, the dryer just buzzed. I need to go hang some clothes.

No comments: