Monday, September 10, 2007

I don't Understand

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket I thought my hot flashes were on their way out. This weekend I had hardly ANY. Then today, I've had one every hour ALL DAY! What is going on??? This is so frustrating. I want to be done with this already. I'm trying to stay focused on the positive. The reason I'm going through this is because I want a baby. But it's getting hard. I have no idea how people do this for 6 months. I'm doing it for 2 months and I don't think I could have done it for 6.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Speaking of trying to have a baby. I feel like I live on Wisteria lane. My neighbors are wonderful, but good lord, they know EVERYTHING about us. We meet a new neighbor every couple days. As soon as someone new sees me outside they come over and talk to me. I think this is great. However, EVERYONE of them, during conversation, says "So, I hear your working on trying to have kids". Um..................why is this the BIG news of the neighborhood? Maybe it's just because I have not lived in a real neighborhood since I was 18, but it just feels wierd that everyone knows this. I mean the person we bought the house from knew this info from Russ. Then he told ONE neighbor. Now there are 6 other neighbors that know. So my thought is they are standing around talking about the "NEW People" in the neighborhood. It doesn't really bother me. It's just weird. Now I feel like everyone will ask me from now on "So, any luck yet?" and I really really don't want that.
The other weird thing is.............My favorite neighbor April had the SAME fertility Dr that I have. It's so weird because we have plenty of fertility clinics here and the office I go to has 6 drs. So what are the chances that I live across the street from someone who had the same Dr 4 years ago. Strange. The other funny thing is..............it took her 2 1/2 years to get pregnant with her first and 2 years later she got pregnant while on the pill!

Russ and I have been getting along so great. This weekend was so wonderful. I almost felt like were dateing again. We talked and watched football together and ate dinner together. We had great "Loving" and we even MADE OUT! It was just a great weekend.
Then today......................................when he came in the door he came over and kissed me!! He never does that. He always kisses me goodbye, but he's never kissed me when he came home. My heart melted.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Well, This is like my 4th post in 3 days. I don't want to overwhelm you.

Have a Great Night!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Laura said...

Awe how sweet of Russ!!

Sorry bout the neighbors. I HATE it when people ask how babymaking is going....ugh

Erin said...

That is so sweet about you and Russ, it gave me goose bumps!!!