Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Lower Back Pain..........Hmmmmm........

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Could AF becoming?????
I would be ecstatic (sp?) They have told me it would be 6-8 weeks after my last shot and I'm on about 5 weeks. But my lower back hurts. Just like when AF comes. Could she be coming early??? How cool would that be!!!
Although, I was looking forward to my Myrtle Beach trip and not having any restrictions on drinking. But hey.........if she wants to come early, I'll take it!!!
I'm itching to get back in the game!!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Come on AF!!! I want Barb to get back in the game too!!!! Please just show up already, you are never wanted..... Just do it!!!

Sandi D said...

Hurry up Barbs AF. Though we usually don't want you to show, I'm asking you to demanding you to arrive now!