Wednesday, July 25, 2007

F'ing ANTS!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I HATE ANTS!!!
This is the ONLY bug problem we've ever had at our house. Usually, they come at the end of June as it starts to get hot. I always have to move the cat food downstairs because they are really attracted to that. I had Terminex all last year and it didnt' do shit!! Terminex sucks! I tried everytrick. Ant traps, poison,comet, nothing worked. Well, this year, I found something that worked. It's RAID Ant & Roach spray and it works up to 12 weeks! So, I sprayed the inside around all windows and doors and outside in June and it has worked wonderfully!! Ants still outside, but NONE inside. So, on Sunday, I found 4 or 5 ants by the cat food. So, I figured my spray is wearing off and I went and bought a new can and sprayed everything again. No ants until.............................this morning! There were about 100 crawling up the wall next to my door and all over the counter. I was so PISSED! Normally, I would just be annoyed, but today is the day of the PEST INSPECTION that the buyers of our house scheduled. Why did the fucking ants come back. Just to screw with me. Just because this is the LAST thing we'd have to worry about before closing? Now I realized that the pest inspection is mostly for termites, but I don't really need ANT INFESTATION to be reported back to the buyers. Especially since it's not been bad this year. RAID usually does the trick. I think those little fuckers just found the ONE spot I missed!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My head is killing me. This is my 3rd headache since Friday. Usually, I get headaches when it's dry out. If it hasn't rained in awhile or the air just lacks moisture, then I get headaches. However, it's rained a LOT lately. There is plenty of moisture in the air, yet I've had all these headaches. So, I've now determined that it's the Lupron shot. Thanks Lupron.
The side effects of this medicine just keep coming and coming.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Another symptom is tiredness. I'm so exhausted. All Day. When I get home, I have to force myself to pack or clean just to stay awake. As soon as I stop, I could fall alseep. I'm usually so tired that I have to really work hard to eat dinner. Like it's a chore to lift a fork to my mouth. Last night I went to bed at 8:30pm and I still could NOT get out of bed today. Now I'm at work, I have a terrible headache and I feel like if I shut my eyes for more then 10 seconds, I'd be out like a light.
I have way too much to do in the next 2 weeks to be this tired.

Well, that's all the whining I'm going to do this morning.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Sorry about the DAMN ANTS!!! I HATE THAT!!! Our last apartment had a BAD ant problem! I took pride in killing those little buggers!!!

I hope you dont have that problem in your new house!

Oh and you wrote that it PISSED you off and the first thing I thought of was calling you a PISS ANT!!!

Nicki BL said...

Sorry about your ant problem. Hope all goes well with your inspection.

But I just had to let you know that your "yawning" emoticon made me yawn. Yawning really is contagious - even with inanimate objects. LOL

Erin said...

Barb- How did the inspection go?? I am hoping the ants were a no show... Lots of love!! So gald you updated... I was missing your blog!!