Sunday, June 1, 2008

So Much Better!!

I no longer require naps everyday!! Woo Hoo!!!
I no longer have morning sickness!! Woo Hoo!!!
Middle of the night bathroom trips have been reduced!! Woo Hoo!!!

So NOW, I'm really going to try and keep up with my blog. Since I feel so much better. It's amazing how much you can get done when you don't need a two hour nap after work everyday.

My belly is getting BIG! Unfortuneatley, it's not all baby. It's probably very little baby. It's just fattness!! Ever since my morning sickness wore off, I ate like a pig. I'm so dissapointed in myself.
I've gained 8lbs. They say you should gain 3-5lbs in the first trimester. I'm over by about 3-5lbs. And it SHOWS! It's almost embarresing. I mean people ask to see my baby belly and I show them. They get all excited like it's a great thing. But it's not. I look 5 months pregnant and I'm only 3.
Russ said to stop worrying about it. We worked hard for this and ti's no big deal. He said I can lose weight afte the baby if I want but that I need to stop stressing about while pregnant. He's right. But it's hard. I'm going to start walking again now that I have extra time. I am also going to look for some pregnancy work out videos. I want to be a cute preggo girl damn it!!!

Russ is traveling again the next two weeks. Luckily it's only to Ohio and only for 3 days a week. So it won't be bad.

We're leaving for NY at the end of the month. I can't wait!!!! I'm so excited to see my friends and my inlaws. Also, I'm getting my first baby shower. How fun is THAT going to be!!

Well, I'm off to clean my down stairs and finish up some laundry. It feels so good to be able to clean again!!!

Keep checking my blog because I'm going to start updating more!!! I promise this time!!!

2 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

Congrats on the Extra energy. Use it while it lasts!

Erin said...

Ok, you are always going to be a cute preggo girl, even if you gain 60lbs.. Which I doubt you will but I am just saying... You are gorgeous and that Baby you are carrying in there makes you even more beautiful!!!