Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Oh, I'm a big slacker!!!

I am so behind on posts.
I just have not been motivated to do much of anything lately. It takes everything I have to get out of bed.
However, I think it's getting better. Woo Hoo!!

So, what's been going on with me lately.....................................

Well, Russ got home from Hungary on Saturday. We spent all day together on Sunday however, it was not much fun because he had major jet lag. He wouldn't admit that until around 9pm, but man he was MISERABLE!!! I got all dolled up on Sunday too since we were going to breakfast and stuff. So I wore my best boob shirt and some cute shorts and a pair of dress sandles with heals. I looked HOT! Did my stupid ass husband say anything??? NOPE! Not really a good idea when you have a pregnant wife and you've been out of the country for 2 weeks. See my mind just went a wandering off wondering WHY he didn't care that my boobs are bigger and hanging out of my shirt?? Did he find someone else? Did I get really fat and not notice?? Why hasn't he commented??? So halfway through breakfast I let him have it. Nicely, but made my point. He had no excuse, he just said "I knew something was bothering you". Then the rest of the day, he kept trying to feel by boobs. I was like "ummm...........too late now ass!!!!"
Anyway, I got over it. And his jet lag was gone by Tuesday, so he's getting back to normal.

I had my first OB appointment on Monday. All went well. I did not get another ultra sound, but I did get to hear the baby's heartbeat. Man that's a great sound.

I booked our plane tickets to NY for the 4th of July. We were planning on driving, but when I figured the cost of gas, food, and our hotel halfway there, it was going to cost $500. I got two plane tickets for $533, so that was an easy decision to make. I think Russ would have gone nuts if he had to stop every hour so I could pee:D

My sister brought over about 200 books to me yesterday. They are baby and toddler books. I'm so glad my sister and niece are book nerds. I'm not ever going to have buy any books. Russ is going to build a little book shelf for them:D

Well, that's it for now. I have to get some work done.

2 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

aren't you a hot mama! too bad he didn't even notice........MEN!

Phoenix said...

Men can be so dumb like that! They are such babies when they are tired too.

What are you doing in NY? Sounds fun. I hear you on the peeing. I know I'm not pregnant, but I pee often because of my kidneys, and every time we go on a long journey we have to stop at every services! Flying is more fun anyway.

Really glad the OB appointment went well. What's your EDD?