Thursday, June 26, 2008

16 Week Belly Picture

Photobucket

Here is a view from the top!
Photobucket

It's getting big eh?

I'm off to NY this weekend! YAY!! I finally get to see my husband on Saturday. I miss him like crazy. It's been too long. I'm also excited to see my friends and my inlaws! It's going to be a good time.

I'm so tired. I've been going non stop for two days getting ready to leave for NY. Tomorrow is just as crammed. Right now, I just want to go to bed, but I'm waiting for my parents to come over and pick up some stuff.

Nothing else much new. I'm sure I'll have lots to post when I'm in NY. I'll be seeing so many people and having a baby shower, so I'll have lots more to write about. Tonight I'm just boring.
Just wanted to update you on my GIANT belly!!

Have a great day!!

2 comments:

Hurry up & get pregnant............ said...

Have fun in NY. Love the belly pics.
And have a great baby shower, you so deserve it.

Erin said...

I hope you are having fun!! I love your Belly!! It is so beautiful!!