Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Traveling Husband

Flying AirplaneI hate my husbands job now!
All he does is travel. Last month it was Hungary for 2 weeks. It took him a week to get back to normal once he got home. Then he told me last week that he has to go to Ohio this week Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. He'll be home Friday at midnight. Next week, he goes to Ohio AGAIN on Tuesday. He'll be there Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. He'll be home Friday and leaves Saturday for CHINA!! Yes, you read that right CHINA!!
He found out YESTERDAY that he's going to China for 2 weeks.
So again, no husband for 2 weeks. We are going to Rochester to visit family and friends on June 28th-July 5th. We were supposed to fly together. Now we have to fly seperate because he'll fly there from China! I hate flying! I especially hate flying by myself!
I fixed that problem though. My mom is driving up to Rochester for my shower so, I decided to by my niece Kayla (she's 7) a one way ticket to Rochester so she can go with me. This is good for three reasons. First off, she's been BEGGING to get on a plane for 2 years. That's all she talks about anytime we tell her we're going on Vacation. So she's pysched!! Then she will drive home with my Mom, so my mom doesn't have to drive all by herself both ways, and thirdly, I'll have someone to fly with, so maybe I won't be such a nervous wreck. I can't look nervous in front of her. I think we'll have a good time.

Pregnancy wise, all is good.
I haven't felt great this week, but I've felt pretty good.
I've been crampy off and on, but nothing bad. I'm hoping it's just growing pains. I sure feel like I'm growing.

I went to get my hair cut the other day. The lady totally screwed it up. I was annoyed, but my hair grows so fast right now, I figured no biggy. I can't believe she screwed up. She's the one who gave me the original style and she's done my last 3 trims. So I don't know what the heck she was smoking this time, but she completely messed it up. emo

It's 94 here today. It's supposed to be in the 90's for the next 10 days. Ugh!
I hope this summer isn't like last summer. We had 11 weeks of 90+ degree weather in a row. It was awful. This summer I'm pregnant, so I REALLY don't want it to be that hot all summer. Seems like it's already starting though. I mean it's June 4th and the next 10 days are in the 90's. Blech!sweating

Well, that's it for today.

happy hump day

2 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

It's well over 90 here - has been for a week now nad I am ready to die.

I am glad your neice will be flying with you - how fun!

Erin said...

Can you please send some of your Sunshine our way?? It is so cold here, I have had the heat on yesterday and today! Just rainy and cold.. Sad and depressing..

Sorry Russ has to travel so much! that sucks.. Glad your Niece is going w/ you and what an adventure for the two of you!! Take lots of pics!!