Monday, May 5, 2008

Quick Update!!


I don't have a lot of time.

I've been so busy.

I'm barely online much anymore.


Russ and I spent a wonderful weekend together. We went to dinner and a movie. We planted flowers and just hung out!! It was so nice. Too bad he's off to hungary now:(


I did have my ultrasound today.

The baby looks great!! Measuring 8 weeks 4 days and the baby's heart rate was 169!

Here is a pic..................

It's not the greatest pic because our baby had it's back to us. So all you can see is the the back of it's head and back. Nothing too exciting.
However, I DID get to see him/her kick! That was so cool. Russ missed it:( I so wish he would have seen it.
After the ultrasound, I dropped my hubby off at the airport and he flew off to Hungary.
He'll be back on the 17th. I just can't wait until he calls me. I want to know that he made it safe and sound. He should be in around 3am.
I'll post more tomorrow night.
I'm off to bed.
Nighty Night!!!

2 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

great scan- SO sad you are sans hubbo for a while

Phoenix said...

Ditto fertilised.

Hope your first day without hubby goes ok.

Thinking of you. xx