Sunday, July 13, 2008

A week in the life of...................

Me!

Nothing exciting really.
Work has been pretty slow, so it didn't take long to get all caught up there.
We even took a half day on Friday.

Wednesday, Russ and I went out for our 3 year anniversary. We went to an italian restaurant called Pinocchios. It's really good. It's a small place, only about 12 tables and you always need reservations because it's that good! They even have homemade Cannolis!!

Thursday, we went out to dinner again. This time it was with a guy from Russ's work. We went to O'Charleys. I got a filet mignon and a loaded baked potato. The potato was great, the steak was really under done. Blech! I sent it back, but all they did was microwave it. I didn't eat it.

I've been working on my Thank you notes. It's taking a really long time. I have 41 of them to do.
Plus, I"m not sealing them all yet since tomorrow I'll hopefully be finding out weather it's a boy or girl, then I can add that to the cards as a little surprise.

Oh, I got my new pregnancy pillow on Friday
http://store.babycenter.com/product/maternity/maternity+pillows/back+%27n+belly+contoured+pillow.do?asc=false
It's huge! And it's WONDERFUL!! The last two nights, I've slept so well!!
I've only been up to pee once in the night at around 4am. I feel so good when I get up. Refreshed. I think I'll be using this pillow forever!!! Even when I'm not pregnant.
Poor Russ though, he has hardly any room on the bed anymore. He says he's fine though, so who am I to argue.

Tomorrow at 10:15am, we're going to our ultrasound to find out if we're having a boy or girl. I sure hope the baby cooperates.

Well, back to working on the Thank You notes!!

No comments: